Welcome to Novel Sports. The Ministry of Health has defined the new normal for Gyms and Fitness Centres (June 2020) to which we must comply. Please ensure the following requirements are met prior to and while using our facility:
WE ARE PRESENTLY OPERATING UNDER THE SAFE-ZONE GUIDELINES AND ALL PARTRONS MUST ADHERE TO THESE RULES:
- Must pre-book sessions at least one day prior to visiting.
- Must be vaccinated against COVID-19 virus
- Must walk with a copy of your vaccine card and a valid photo ID which must be presented to staff befoe entry.
- Must have face-mask to wear while you enter and leave the facility. Face-shield is optional.
- All visitors will be screened with a contactless thermometer. Temp. reading > 37.5 deg.C. will not be allowed into the facility.
- All visitors must sign in and out of the facility in visitor log book.
- All visitors must observe and read all signs posted within the facility.
- Persons with pre-existing medical conditions (immune-compromised, vulnerable pulmonary disease) will not be allowed to enter the facility.
- Persons exhibiting flu like symptoms and also fever, chills, shortness of breath, muscle pain, headache, sore throat or recent loss of taste or smell will not be allowed to enter the facility.
- Must follow the social distancing guidelines within the facility: 6′ for general seating and standing and 10′ to 12′ for active play, training, sports.
- Must walk with your own sanitizing wipes and other personal items (towels, face-shield, masks, exercise mats etc.)
- Follow proper cough and sneeze etiquette while at the facility.
- Wash hands frequently and use hand sanitizer as and when required.
- No more than 10 persons for indoor cricket.
- No more than 3 persons for gym use.
- Immediately report any ill feelings to NSL representatives.
- Disinfect equipment immediately after use.
We look forward to your cooperation in adapting to the new normal at Novel Sports.